×

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Badge design help needed!

Badge design help needed! 8 years 11 months ago #9326

My saturday football team are struggling to fund paying someone to create us a badge/logo!

Is there anyone out there that would be willing to help?

our team name is Moss Bank Community Football Club or FC

we play in maroon and light blue (like villa or west ham)

Thanks

Jak

Re:Badge design help needed! 8 years 11 months ago #9327

Dear Jak,

I'm a graphic designer from Germany. I'm very inderested in creating
logos especially football logos and chrests.

I would be glad helping you to create a logo/badge for your satureday
football team.

Could you please give me closer details about your team?

Kind regards,

Martin

PS: my e-mail address This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re:Badge design help needed! 8 years 11 months ago #9328

Hi Martin

Thank you lots for offering your help!!

What sort of details are you looking for?

Thanks

Jak

Re:Badge design help needed! 8 years 11 months ago #9331

Hi Jak,

I'm looking for the following sort of details:

1. History of Moss Bank Community FC (year of foundation, nickname,
information about the league where you play).

2. Do you have a mascot?

3. Could you please send me a picture of your current home kit
(shirt, short, stockings)?

4. Do you have a current logo?

5. Do you have a Moss Bank Community FC homepage?

6. Name of the city where your club is established.

7. Can I find a homepage of the city where your club is settled
(e.g. Wikipedia?)?

8. Chrest and flag of your hometown.

9. Do you have special wishes or associations which should be
considered during the design process (a special sign, an animal etc.)?

Thanks and kind regards,

Martin

Re:Badge design help needed! 8 years 11 months ago #9333

Hi Martin

Thanks for the reply.

1. Moss Bank Community FC were founded this year. We are group of friends who have all grew up together playing football locally in the parks, fields etc. Never really had the funding to start our own team but this year got some of our local community club. Our season starts on 27th August. Had 13 pre-season friendlies so far winning 9 of them and losing 4. Have a solid group of 20 players. We don't really have a nickname but I'd go with "The Bankers" or "Bank".
League info is on www.sthelenscombination.co.uk/

2. We don't have a mascot and probably will not be getting one.

3. I don't have current image of the kit but will get one tonight and post it as we have training at 6:00pm.

4. We don't have a logo at the moment and are just looking for a basic one.

5. We have a group for the squad on Facebook and we also have a fan page on Facebook. Fan page is Moss Bank Community Football Club Fan Page. There is a site which offers website for clubs which we are looking to set up. This is www.clubwebsite.co.uk

6. The town where we are from is St Helens. It is in-between Liverpool and Manchester. We have a famous Rugby League team but no real footballing history.

7. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_Helens,_Merseyside
www.visitsthelens.com/
www.saintsrlfc.com/

8. Attached the St Helens chrest.

9. Don't really have any wishes for the badge. Maybe something modern, kind of like MLS badges.

Thanks Martin

If there's anything else, just let me know!

Jak
Attachments:

Re:Badge design help needed! 8 years 11 months ago #9335

Hi Jak,

what are your home shirt colours? Red and black oder claret and blue?

On the homepage of your league stands red and black!?!
What ist true?

Thanks for all your information.

Martin

Re:Badge design help needed! 8 years 11 months ago #9336

Hi Martin

Our home shirt colours are maroon and light blue. Kind of like West Ham or Aston Villa.

The league info hasn't bee updated yet but should be pretty soon.

Hope that helps.

Jak

Re:Badge design help needed! 8 years 11 months ago #9338

Hi Jak,

where comes your club name "Moss Bank Community" from?
And what does it mean? Is it a district of your home town St. Helens?

Kind regards,

Martin

Re:Badge design help needed! 8 years 11 months ago #9339

Moss Bank is a borough in St Helens (Also known as Clinkham Wood, see map). I used to live up there and it's where our team is based.

maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&safe=active&q=wa11%207af&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=12487l14348l0l14539l8l8l0l1l1l0l208l1159l0.6.1l7l0&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

The community bit is the club. It used to be Moss Bank Labour Club then they changed the name to Moss Bank Community Club. This is where we all socialise after games, and play snooker, darts, watch football etc.

Thanks Martin

Jak

Re:Badge design help needed! 8 years 11 months ago #9344

Hi!

Srry i'm late on this one!
I've just read all of it above, where do you want me to send the design? (if you not already have decided the logo)

Jacob

Re:Badge design help needed! 8 years 11 months ago #9348

Hi Jak,

thanks a lot for all your information.

These information/briefing will help me to create a special, modern
and outstanding football badge for your club.

I'm glad to create this badge for you and your club.

Could you please send me an e-mail adress. So I can send you
sketches as soon as possible.

Thanks and kind regards,

Martin

Re:Badge design help needed! 8 years 11 months ago #9349

Hi

Thank you so much for doing this Martin!

Me and the team appreciate it!

my email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thanks