My saturday football team are struggling to fund paying someone to create us a badge/logo!
Is there anyone out there that would be willing to help?
our team name is Moss Bank Community Football Club or FC
we play in maroon and light blue (like villa or west ham)
I'm a graphic designer from Germany. I'm very inderested in creating
logos especially football logos and chrests.
I would be glad helping you to create a logo/badge for your satureday
Could you please give me closer details about your team?
I'm looking for the following sort of details:
1. History of Moss Bank Community FC (year of foundation, nickname,
information about the league where you play).
2. Do you have a mascot?
3. Could you please send me a picture of your current home kit
(shirt, short, stockings)?
4. Do you have a current logo?
5. Do you have a Moss Bank Community FC homepage?
6. Name of the city where your club is established.
7. Can I find a homepage of the city where your club is settled
8. Chrest and flag of your hometown.
9. Do you have special wishes or associations which should be
considered during the design process (a special sign, an animal etc.)?
Thanks and kind regards,
Thanks for the reply.
1. Moss Bank Community FC were founded this year. We are group of friends who have all grew up together playing football locally in the parks, fields etc. Never really had the funding to start our own team but this year got some of our local community club. Our season starts on 27th August. Had 13 pre-season friendlies so far winning 9 of them and losing 4. Have a solid group of 20 players. We don't really have a nickname but I'd go with "The Bankers" or "Bank".
League info is on www.sthelenscombination.co.uk/
2. We don't have a mascot and probably will not be getting one.
3. I don't have current image of the kit but will get one tonight and post it as we have training at 6:00pm.
4. We don't have a logo at the moment and are just looking for a basic one.
5. We have a group for the squad on Facebook and we also have a fan page on Facebook. Fan page is Moss Bank Community Football Club Fan Page. There is a site which offers website for clubs which we are looking to set up. This is www.clubwebsite.co.uk
6. The town where we are from is St Helens. It is in-between Liverpool and Manchester. We have a famous Rugby League team but no real footballing history.
8. Attached the St Helens chrest.
9. Don't really have any wishes for the badge. Maybe something modern, kind of like MLS badges.
If there's anything else, just let me know!
Our home shirt colours are maroon and light blue. Kind of like West Ham or Aston Villa.
The league info hasn't bee updated yet but should be pretty soon.
Hope that helps.
Moss Bank is a borough in St Helens (Also known as Clinkham Wood, see map). I used to live up there and it's where our team is based.
The community bit is the club. It used to be Moss Bank Labour Club then they changed the name to Moss Bank Community Club. This is where we all socialise after games, and play snooker, darts, watch football etc.
thanks a lot for all your information.
These information/briefing will help me to create a special, modern
and outstanding football badge for your club.
I'm glad to create this badge for you and your club.
Could you please send me an e-mail adress. So I can send you
sketches as soon as possible.
Thanks and kind regards,
Thank you so much for doing this Martin!
Me and the team appreciate it!